Directions0/0 steps made
- Drain the fish and remove or mash the spiny bones.
- In a large bowl thoroughly combine all of the ingredients.
- Form into patties roughly ½ inch thick by 3 inches wide. Place on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, flip cakes over, and bake another 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let rest 5 minutes before removing from baking sheet.
These will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about five days and in the freezer for four months.
So simple the dog can make them.