Directions0/0 steps made
- Heat the olive oil in a dutch oven or large pot with lid. Add the garlic and rosemary.
- Brown the meat on both sides.
- Add roughly 2 cups water to cover the meat and bring to a boil.
- Simmer covered on low-medium for 30 minutes or until the meat easily comes apart.
- Remove the meat and save the broth.
- At this point you are ready to begin preparing meals or treats
however, the meat can be frozen for several months. The broth can also be frozen. Simply let it cool, skim off the fat which will settle at the top but leave the little bits of meat and freeze in an airtight container.