Directions0/0 steps made
- Thaw out a 1 lb package of Tillapia by placing them in one layer on a baking sheet. I stock up when they are on sale. Any fish will do but Kirby’s fave is Tillapia.
- Make sure they are deboned then cut into strips with kitchen shears which is easiest when still frozen.
- Place the thawed fish in large bowl and add the remaining ingredients mixing to thoroughly coat the fish.
- Place in a single layer on a foil covered baking sheet. Pour remaining juices over fish.
- Bake at 200 degrees for one hour.
- The fish is cooked when it easily flakes so go ahead and feed a small meal to your pooches.
- You can continue to bake the fish in the oven on low heat for several hours (turning over once) until dried or move the fish to your dehydrator.
- Be sure to line with parchment paper or wax paper for easy cleanup. When the pieces are somewhat dry, remove the paper for quicker drying.