Directions0/0 steps made
- Rinse and pat dry the chicken livers.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium size pan and saute the green pepper and spinach over medium heat.
- Add the garlic powder and chicken livers. Cook until the outsides are a light brown.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Puree the cooked mixture in a blender and pour into a medium size bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and thoroughly combine.
- Add more flour if needed to form small meatballs.
- Coconut flour absorbs a lot of moisture so if using a different flour use only 1/3 cup.
- Place on lined baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes until crispy and browned.