Directions0/0 steps made
- Boil the chicken in a dutch oven or large stock pot. Remove and let cool. (Save the liquid) Once cool enough to handle, discard the skin and bones.
- Shred the meat.
- Rinse out the dutch oven and add the cooked chicken back in. Add all of the remaining ingredients except the saved chicken stock.
- Mix thoroughly and add the saved chicken stock. Add water if needed to make one cup to give it plenty of moisture.
- Heat over low heat stirring occasionally until the turnip greens have cooked. It will have the texture of a chili rather than a soup.
- Let cool to room temperature and serve.