Directions0/0 steps made
- Thoroughly mix together all ingredients in medium size bowl.
- Shape into balls and place on lined baking sheet.
- This dough is very sticky so I let the mixture chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes for easier handling.
- Then I scoop out balls with my silicone melon scooper and let them chill for about 10 minutes.
- Then I cut those balls in half with a sharp knife and roll into small balls. If you don’t want to spend the time forming the balls, use a spatula to smooth out the mixture on the lined baking sheet.
- When halfway baked, score with a pizza cutter. Watch your cooking time as the thinner they are the faster they will bake.
- Grab a small handful and place on a lined cookie sheet. Flatten slightly and make sure there are no loose pieces.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
Dog always love pumpkin. this food not only for test, it contain huge vitamin A. So you can provide the various pumpkin food to your animal.