Directions0/0 steps made
- Place the tenderloin in a closeable container.
- Mix the coconut milk, garlic powder, and rosemary to make a marinade and pour over the sirloin.
- Let it soak in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan and sear the meat on all sides over medium high heat.
Place it on an oiled broiler rack. Cook at 450 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes
- Remove from bakers’ rack and let rest for about 10 minutes before slicing.
This low calories food testy for human as well as for your favorite dog.