Directions0/0 steps made
- Carefully open the coconut milk and remove the clear liquid. Pour the remaining white coconut milk into a small saucepan. Whisk in the spices.
- Heat over medium low heat for 7 to 10 minutes whisking as needed.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the coconut oil until melted.
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the top and let sit for one minute to let it soak in. Whisk until everything is fully blended.
- Once cool enough, pour into silicon molds and place in refrigerator for at least 20 minutes to set.