Directions0/0 steps made
- Wash and grate the carrots. Combine the chia seeds and water in a small bowl and set aside for 10 minutes to thicken.
- Mash the bananas with a fork and add to a food processor or mixing bowl. Add the chia mix, coconut oil, grated carrots and buckwheat flour. Stir well until a dough forms. If the dough is too sticky, add a little bit more of the buckwheat flour.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (360°F).
- Roll out the dough between two sheets of baking paper and cut out the dog treats with a cookie cutter (I used a bone shaped one :)).
- Transfer the cut-out cookies to a baking tray that you aligned with baking paper.
- Bake the dog treats for about 20 – 25 minutes until golden brown and crisp.
- Let them cool completely before serving them to your dog.
- Stored in an air tight container, they should last for about a month.