Directions0/0 steps made
- Toast the bread in the toaster, or if you are grilling your hot dogs, put the bread on the grill for a minute or two on each side.
- Spread one piece of bread with ketchup.
- Place the cheese slice on a second piece of bread.
- When the hot dogs are ready, slice them down the center lengthwise, and then again horizontally. You will then have four pieces that should fit onto the bread next to one another.
- Place the hot dog on the bread with cheese.
- Add any other condiments you’d like at this point (I know we like it simple with just the cheese and ketchup!).
- Top with the second slice of bread.