Directions0/0 steps made
- Cook the chicken in a sauté pan without any oil. Drain the fat and set it aside once cooked.
Crack the eggs open and put it in the blender. Yes, with the shells included. Blend this until liquefied.
- Pour the eggs over the chicken then cook over medium heat. The eggs should be thoroughly cooked.
- Bind all the ingredients together. Using the blender container, combine 2/3 cup of chicken and egg mixture with 1/3 cup of rice, 2 tablespoons of carrots and 1/3 cup of chicken broth. Puree until the mixture has become creamy.
- Combine the chicken and egg mixture in a large bowl with the remaining rice and carrots.
- Add the pureed mixture and flax seed and butternut squash. Incorporate until all the ingredients have been combined.
- Using a baking sheet that has been lined with parchment paper, measure servings and make rounds for individual dog servings.
- You can use a measuring cup for this one. Ideally, the portion must come out easily.
- Store this in an airtight container. It should be safe to give to your dog for up to 5 days after preparation.