Directions0/0 steps made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine wheat flour, spelt flour, oats, and flax seeds in large bowl. Stir in water and peanut butter. Knead dough on a lightly floured surface, mixing in more flour as needed until dough is smooth and no longer sticky.
- Roll out dough to 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut with small cookie cutters into desired shapes, and place 3/4 inch apart on greased cookie sheets.
- Bake 40 minutes.
- Turn oven off; leave biscuits in oven until completely cool.