Directions0/0 steps made
- Cook sweet potato in microwave for roughly 3 to 4 minutes to soften.
- Cut in half and scoop out the sweet potato.
- Mash together sweet potato and banana.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on greased baking sheet.
- Then flatten each ball with your finger. (If you want to cut out cookie shapes then add more flour to make dough less sticky and easier to work with).
- Bake at 300 degrees for 30 minutes. Let cool.
These puffs are soft and chewy. They will keep a few days in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Watch for mold and throw away at the first sign. These soft cookies are packed with good stuff for your dog!