Directions0/0 steps made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a cookie sheet
- In a large bowl, stir together the whole wheat flour, cornmeal and salt. Mix in the oil, egg and water to make a soft dough that is not too sticky. You may add more flour if needed.
- Roll teaspoonfuls of dough into balls, and place on the prepared cookie sheet. Flatten slightly.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until nicely browned and firm.
- Cool completely, then store in an airtight container.