Total: Makes approx 12 cups (or 96 fluid ounces)
This is a great recipe for pooches who may need to keep the pounds off. With a good balance of lean animal protein, healthy carbs and veggies, it yields 10 cups of dog food and can be refrigerated for up to five days.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Place the water, ground turkey, rice and rosemary into a large Dutch oven.
- Stir until the ground turkey is broken up and evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to low.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the frozen vegetables, and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.